Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Salary: £45K – £55K
Experience: 4-6 years +
Sector: Insurance, Fintech
We are currently recruiting for a fast-growing banking Company, for the role of Senior QA Software Tester. It’s an exciting opportunity to work for a company that specialises in providing employee benefits, holistic and tailored in-banking solutions. Invested in their employees, they strongly believe in employee wellbeing, as well as enabling their staff with as many learning and development opportunities that they can take on!
Who are we looking for:
- Testing web sites, web services, Windows applications; functional, non-functional, UAT, regression and performance testing
- Managing the Testing Requirements for the Full Releases & Hotfixes so new code can be deployed
- Managing and coordinating demos to achieve business and stakeholder sign off
- Scope to review requirements, evaluate and implement the automation scripts following the methodologies and tools selected.
- Building metrics and automated systems for gathering/analyzing quality checkpoints
- Design solutions for Quality Processes, Testing & Automation Strategies and Test Execution
- Experience of, or the ability to test across mobile app/tablet/desktop, and multiple internet browsers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment involving multiple platforms and architectures
- Experience of conducting a practical and systematic approach to testing
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Experience of working in a cross-functional agile software team would be an advantage.
- Proficient in using bug tracking tools would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience with test automation and frameworks for End-to-End testing
- A strong understanding of agile processes, the related QA lifecycle and automation methodology
- Creation, monitoring and maintaining test cases and scripts
- Bachelor/Master’s degree with computer science
- 6-8 Years of relevant experience
You should have knowledge of the given below tools.
- Post Man
- SOAP UI